Friday, June 27, 2008

It's only words

This is the words he writes to me, three years ago... at June 6, 2005.
I found it in my memories and till now, I'd never known what it means. He like a jerk and that's a true. But I still believe him anyway. When all of these feeling gone away?
******
what should i do??

forgive me if i can't be a fucking perfect people like u want...
i just a simple person who has a fucking simple wish which ill always try do.
i always want to see the other people smile, no matter how?? i also think that every girl were an an ANGEL that's why i told u that i always try to treat women like LADIES . girl u know that I'm an idiot who struggle my fucking lunatic brain.....
i just try to make the other people accept me as a fucking normal human being.that's why I'll always step my foot with the other people RULE.i can't make my own decision.
kemal selalu nurutin apa kata orang karena dari pengalaman yang kemal dapat ternyata semua keputusan yang kemal buat selalu salah.
that's why I'm only become a tail not a HEAD. and one thing for sure i hope u know that i can read the other people feeling. so I'm sorry if i can't be that fucking perfect person like u want...............

******
My answer is ... You are the fucking perfect person that i want.
I just want YOU !!! You... without any fucking mind in your fucking HEAD.
Just you.. To feel warmness in our journey to heaven... Just both of us.

0 comment(s):

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Comment please..

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>, and using smiley code