Thursday, November 11, 2010

Making Money?

Uffffffffffhhh... Money.. Money.. Money.. 
That's all around in my head. Need to buy this, buy that, pay this, pay this. But, I'm moneyless. Errrgh.. Sometime I feel down with this uncomfort situation. No job, no salary, no income.. Only rely on my husband salary. And I don't think that is enough. We need a lot of money to see a doctor for periodic controlling and prepare for the birth of baby.

Now, all I think is.. How to making a money? I need to do something, but what? Errm.. Can somebody tell me and give me some idea? Selling something on internet doesn't make a sense for me. I have no good enough in selling stuffs. Hohohoho...

OOOooooh... So confused and feel useless. I really need something to do. But I still couldn't found what I have to do... 

*sigh*


0 comment(s):

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Comment please..

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>, and using smiley code