Monday, September 22, 2008

Hurt and happy is...

"... Sing for me a Lullaby song, then i'll fall asleep till tommorrow comes. And you will not see me again for disturbing your night. Then you leave me..."

Later on... i'll cry, alone...
You would not cares. I would not regret.
And you'll gone away through my dreams.
And i'll keep it just in my heart. Even you're really gone...

Now... Raining just come outside.
I lay down my head under my pillow. Hiding my bury eyes, with my tears flowing. Still keeping in my heart. Hurt and happy together, like burping one by one through my throat. Weird feeling, such it's going to blow up.

I feel hurt like tears which never stopped. I feel happy like rains which never calm down. It's like rains and tears forever....
But i'll keep it deep inside my frozin heart.
And you will never knows....

So... Goodbye my sugarplum...

0 comment(s):

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Comment please..

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>, and using smiley code