Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just forget about me

A view days days ago...

He asked me,"Have you heard a 'Forget about me' - Little Bit's song?".
So i said,"No, I haven't. How about that song? It isn't good?".

"No, i like the beat of that song. So catchy"...


So... I'm searching all about that song. Yeah, that's right all he said.
It's a catchy song, nice beat, easy listen...

A very nice song...


"....
Why Don't You Love Me The Way I Loved You
It Feels So Crazy
Cause I Dunno What I Did To You
If You're Gonna Hurt Me

Then Do It Quickly
Cause I'm Tired Of Cryin
If You Don't Wanna Stick Around
Then, Baby, Forget About Me Then Do It Quickly ..."

After that, he's gone away. Without anywords. He really gone... Why...?
It's something have to happen?
It is a must? Or what?
Do I ever have a choice to keep him besides me? Do I?
And I'm all alone. Again..

Just... SHIT !!!

1 comment:

  1. karunya kamu De....just be patient ya tar dpt penggantinya....

    ReplyDelete

Comment please..

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>, and using smiley code