Monday, May 11, 2009

"It's" calling again

This is the third times i'd been annoyed by mysterious calls.
*Mysterious calls?* Yup... Someone calls me in middle of the night.. Always almost 2 AM. And the weird is.. He never talked... Just keep silent till he turned off the phone.
I just heard the sounds of someone drinks, occasionaly cough or knocked on something.. And in the end.. He turned on the music... for 10-20 seconds and then.. phone is hang up..

The first called, it's been a few days ago. He played some old song, i don't know the title or the band is. Like any kind of country songs, or slow rocks.. like jon bon jovi, or air supply... or some kind of it.. (i'm not sure) ... I just remember a lyric.. "... I have no need the word.. bla bla..".
Haha.. I forgot.. TT_TT
Last night... He played song, "Lagu rindu by Kerispatih". This song is reminds me to someplace in my past, i'd sing this song with someone. That is my favourite song. It's scary me already.. = ='

Who is he? I know for sure, it's 'He', from his cough voice. I always asking... "who is this? who are you? what u want? what u mean? Hey, dont be quiet.. just talk!!". I'd never take upon to say his name. But I think i know who he is.

But last night, i've finally called his name... And then he getting cough.
Yup, i'm right.. It's HIM!! But he still on his silent.
Just gulping sounds over there. Hufff.. Why he's not talking? What he wants? So annoying.. But actually... I would like to hear his voices. Listen to his words. But, there is nothing. Just keep on silence...

God ..
Is that him? Did what i'm guess is right? So what is he doing? Why he annoyed me? What is his purposed?

*oooh... my head was spinning around if i think about it*
o.O"

Who ever you are.. JUST TALK!!! I dont like silence.. =(



2 comments:

  1. wah.. bisa jadi ide nih ;)
    gangguin orang kaya gini ah~~ hehehehe :P~
    emang siapa de, orang yg gw kenal jg? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely lo kenal,nda..
    perasaan gw jadi campur aduk.. nda
    orang itu yaaa... *ampun deh*

    ReplyDelete

Comment please..

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>, and using smiley code