Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What My Birth Month Said...

On my facebook, this quis makes me feel so silly, but just for fun.. hahaha *I just want to compared it with my own self, but it's definitely best part of me.. *

MARCH Birthdays:
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate.
Shy and reserved.
Secretive.
Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic.

Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others.
Loves to serve others.
Easily angered. Trustworthy.
Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others.
Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize.
Loves traveling. Loves attention.
Hasty decisions in choosing partners.
Loves home decors. Musically talented.
Loves special things.
Moody.


**************
If i thought much about my self.. It's totally describing all about me

* I'm just an ordinary person who need to learning more and more and more.. And only other people who knows me better but not my self...
I'm just me and my self

*


0 comment(s):

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Comment please..

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>, and using smiley code